100,0% of positive feedback
Item as described:
Sehr gerne wieder! Danke!
🍀😀 Alles bestens, gerne wieder !
Alles Bestens! Top Ware. Schnelle Lieferung. So macht Ebay Spaß! Gerne wieder!
Danke. Alles Bestens
alles bestens danke
alles bestens, gerne wieder
Einwandfreie Ware, wie beworben.Danke!
Alles Bestens! Gerne wieder
Hat funktioniert, danke!
alles bestens, gene wieder
Alles bestens, vielen Dank!
lassen sich total geil verarbeiten
Super alles io !
Alles bestens! Gerne wieder!
Top Verkäufer, gerne wieder!
Vielen Dank für den rabattierten Amazon Gutschein.
Hat alles super geklappt, danke
Alles top, gerne wieder!
Privacy and cookies policy of the online store
I. General information
2. The online store performs the functions of obtaining information about customers and their behavior in the following way:
a. by information entered voluntarily into the forms.
b. by saving cookies in the terminal devices.
c. by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator of the Online Store (necessary for proper operation of the website)
II. Information in forms
1. Led-Glass collects information provided voluntarily by the customer.
2. Led-Glass can automatically save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the client, unless otherwise specified below (results from the law).
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the Registration (account creation) or Order process (payment, dispatch, complaint).
III. Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer's end device and are intended for use on the Online Store website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Customer's terminal device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Led-Glass Online Store.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to create statistics that help to understand how the Online Store customers use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. for maintaining the client's session (after logging in), thanks to which the customer does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
c. for determining the Customer's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. As part of the Online Store, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until time of their removal by the Customer.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the Customer. Customers can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookie files placed on the Customer's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Online Store.
9. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Online Store. For this purpose, they can keep information about the Client's navigation path or the time of staying on a given website.
10. The customer may not consent to the processing of cookies without accepting the consent to their processing displayed on the site (this may result in incorrect operation of the website).
11. In terms of information about customer preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the Customer may view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV. Server logs
1. Information about some customer behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Online Store and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the order or inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the Client (referer link) - in the case when the transition to the Online Store pages was made by the link,
f. information about the client's browser,
g. information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the websites - they are anonymous within the meaning of the law.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Data sharing
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. The Seller may be required to provide information collected by the Online Store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests in the scope resulting from the request.
3. The Seller may provide the Customer's personal data to the entity acquiring the rights and obligations of the Seller as part of the Online Store.
In this case, the clients will be informed about the new administrator of their personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
4. Recipients of data may be entities that provide IT services to the data administrator.
VI. Personal data security
1. The Led-Glass online store takes care of the security of customers' personal data, that is why everywhere where the provision of personal data is required, the connection between the client and the server is encrypted. Thanks to this, customers do not have to worry that data sent from or to the server will be revealed, intercepted and used by someone.
2. The administrator of personal data is Led-Glass Andrzej Bendik, Rauschwalder Str. 41 D-02826 Görlitz, Germany
3. Personal data has been forwarded consciously and voluntarily and will be processed only for the purposes described in paragraphs III.4, IV.4 and V.4 of this document.
4. Without your explicit consent, your personal data will not be shared with other data recipients, except subcontractors of our IT services for the purpose of maintaining the system.
5. The Customer is obliged to protect the confidentiality of passwords and usernames that he uses in the Online Store. The customer is responsible for providing the password and allowing the account to be used by third parties. The customer is responsible for activities taking place using the client's password or account. The Customer undertakes to notify the Online Store immediately about the use of his account by unauthorized persons or about any other security breaches known to him.
6. Communication between the Customer and the Online Store's server is encrypted. The security of data transmission is ensured by using the SSL transmission protocol (True BusinessID). SSL consists in coding the data before sending it from the Customer's browser and decoding after safely reaching the server of the Online Store. Information sent from the Online Store's server to the Customer is also encrypted, and after reaching the destination, it is decoded.
7. The Online Store also uses identity certificates of very high quality and security level, such as a certificate issued by GeoTrust.
8. In the course of making online payments in the online store, Led-Glass.eu does not collect information about bank accounts or payment cards of its clients. The entire payment process is carried out through PayPal, Sofort Banking and Hipay which supports this process using secure transmission technology and they ensure the security of this data.
VII. Change, correction, deletion, processing of personal data.
1. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) Led-Glass provides customers with free access to personal data, their change, forgetting, correcting and deleting.
2. Access, change, correction of personal data can be made at any time through the Customer Account after prior registration and logging in or contact with the Customer Service Department.
3. On the Client's account, after registration and logging in, it is possible to withdraw each of the expressed consents (eg marketing, newsletter) for data processing.
4. All information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of your personal data, you will get by contacting our Customer Service Department
5. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
6. Consents to the processing of personal data shall remain in force until such time as they are canceled, and after such cancellation, for the period of limitation of claims of the data controller and in relation to it, unless the processing is based on other legal provisions than the consent given (eg Purchase / sale agreement).